Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby gift Ideas

I know this is crazy Im back again:) LOL but I wrote a few new posts and forgot to publish them!
 I want to show my girl friends my baby gifts for my sis, so here we go:

Cute polka dot bin from Micheals crafts store filled with clothes & goodies Ive been collecting for awhile....
Our kitty thought he would be cute and sit on it....

and there also was the cute matching hanger for diapers which I filled with assorted stuff like washclothes, baby spoons, my organic baby bum balm available here for her new little bundle. Just some quick gift ideas!
Next I need to plan the food so of course the  best ideas are floating about Pinterest! Off I go.....
Linking To:

 

1 comment:

Six Sisters said...

This would be the cutest gift at a baby shower! Thanks for sharing! Thanks so much for joining us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We loved having you and hope to see you back next Saturday with more of your ideas!! -The Sisters